What does being a member of the Bloomington Hop Jockeys mean? Included in your membership are:
1. Monthly club meetings dedicated to sharing and promoting homebrewing, club business, and socializing with other members.
2. Yeast distributions bi-monthly from our in-house yeast library (usually tied to our beer style of the month)
- Dozens of strains from a variety of beer styles.
- Maintained and operated by the club using club funds.
- Always expanding our selection to meet club needs.
3. Variety of social gatherings promoted and sponsored by the club.
- Summer and Winter picnics
- Competition brewer meetings
- Travel opportunities to local brewers and pubs.
4. Plus knowing you helped support the homebrew scene in Bloomington, IN and those who share a passion for the hobby and culture of homebrewing.