Monthly club meetings are open to everyone. Bring a homebrew (or interesting commercial beer) for the bottle share, socialize with other members, and exchange homebrew knowledge.
Join as a dues-paying member, and also receive these great benefits:
- Bi-monthly yeast distributions often unique and interesting strains tied to our beer style of the month.
- Participation in educational workshops such as off-flavors tastings and style comparisons.
- A variety of social gatherings promoted and sponsored by the club, including an annual picnic, Big Brew Day, and pouring homebrew at festivals.
- Up to 5 gallons of wort via the wort-share program with Upland Brewing Company.
- The knowledge that you helped support the homebrew scene in Bloomington, and those who share a passion for the hobby and culture of homebrewing.